8.3.06

qu'est-ce qu'il y a dans votre poche?



I noticed dresses with pockets on the runways (particularly at Narciso Rodriguez and Chanel), and now that I've seen 3 actresses resting their hands in the pockets of their Oscar gowns, I'm trying to decide what I think of the look... I strongly believe that fashion should be functional- at least on a daily basis- perhaps the Academy Awards are an exception... so I don't hate the look, but I don't love it either... Any opinions?




The ever stunning Anna Mouglalis evidently approves...

3 comments:

elena said...

I love pockets in some gowns, I don´t understand them in Amy Adams´ dress, but in Maggie Gyllenhaal´s one they look so cool.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
la femme said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.